1. Identification data
Según la Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de servicios de la sociedad de la información y de comercio electrónico, a continuación se ofrecen los datos del titular de la página web www.almendrun.es (en adelante, la “Página Web”):
According to Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, here are the data of the owner of the website www.almendrun.es (hereinafter, the Website):
Name or company name: KUESIN, SL (ALMENDRUN)
2. Conditions of Use
These general conditions of use and navigation (hereinafter, the Conditions), seek to regulate the relationship between the owner of the website, as a service provider, and the users who access and browse the ALMENDRUN website.
The Website offers users information about ALMENDRUN in accordance with these Conditions.
The owner of the Website reserves the right to modify these Conditions at any time, therefore its revision is advised.
3. Intellectual and industrial property
3.1. Legal protection of content
ALMENDRUN is the owner of the Website and of the intellectual and industrial property exploitation rights of the Website. In addition, the owner has obtained the appropriate authorizations regarding the image rights of those who appear on the web.
The total or partial reproduction, copy or distribution of the content, without express authorization from ALMENDRUN, is prohibited. The design of the portal and its source codes, as well as the logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear on it belong to ALMENDRUN and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The total or partial reproduction of the contents published on the portal is prohibited. Likewise, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reuse, exploit, reproduce, publicly communicate, transmit, use, treat or distribute in any way all or part of the contents and elements of the Website for public or commercial purposes, if it is not counted with the express written authorization of ALMENDRUN.
3.2. Exclusion of Guarantees and User Responsibility
ALMENDRUN will do everything possible to guarantee the operation of the Website. ALMENDRUN is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may be caused by errors or omissions in the content or by lack of availability of the Website since it is supported by external servers, including reasons related to maintenance or repair services, which might cause an interruption in the service.
ALMENDRUN reserves the right to make appropriate changes or modifications to the Website, including the addition or deletion of content or services on the Website without prior notice.
4. Protection of personal data | Data collection
ALMENDRUN undertakes to treat the user’s personal data in accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data (LO 15/1999 of December 13, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of January 19), which approves the regulation of development of the LOPD and in the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 of April 27, 2016.
User information will be captured as follows:
– Contact form: to respond appropriately, the USER’s data will be captured when the USER completes the name, telephone, and email fields.
– Cookies: When browsing the web, the user automatically provides the web server with information regarding their IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that has been forwarded to them, their operating system, and the browser usage.
Thus, by filling in the contact form or the subscription form, the user understands and accepts that ALMENDRUN has access to the personal data of the users in different files registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection according to the nature of contact.
5. Links policy
ALMENDRUN authorizes those people or entities that make or are going to make a hyperlink from other web pages, although it will be necessary to comply with the following conditions:
– The total or partial reproduction of any of the Website services or contents is not allowed without the express prior authorization of ALMENDRUN.
– The web page that contains such links will not have information or illegal content contrary to morality.
– No false, inaccurate, or incorrect statement will be established on the ALMENDRUN website, nor on its services or contents.
– The establishment of such link does not imply the existence of relations between ALMENDRUN and the owner of the web page or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of ALMENDRUN of the services and contents offered on the mentioned web page or portal.
ALMENDRUN does not assume any type of responsibility, directly or indirectly, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, statements, products, and services existing or offered on unmanaged websites.
ALMENDRUN has claim forms available to users and customers. For any claim you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail to ALMENDRUN, Rvdo. Padre Pedro, 14 – 13700 – Tomelloso (Ciudad Real – Spain).
7. Applicable law
The relationship between ALMENDRUN and the user will be governed by current Spanish regulations in relation to the applicable regulations and the competent authority and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Ciudad Real.